[NAGDU] Nutritional Supplements for Dogs

rdgraves2007 at gmail.com rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:29:32 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone uses an overall nutritional supplement for their
dog; anything with an emphasis on joint health? I have been looking at some
on Chewy, but I'm not sure how to categorize her breed size.

I have a black lab. Not sure if she would be considered a medium breed or
more of a "large breed." I'm sure there are dogs much larger than she is,
but I'm not sure if "medium" would be calculating too small.

Just a little worried about her as she has seemed really tired lately and
seems to have a little more trouble getting up and moving.  Have a
veterinary appointment scheduled for the end of next month.

She has also been drinking more water than usual.

Diane Graves