[NAGDU] Nutritional Supplements for Dogs

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 21:06:25 UTC 2022

Diane,

Many guide dog schools have an agreement with Nutromax to provide Dasuquin,
a high-quality joint supplement, free of charge, to guide dogs.
If you have to buy it, it's pretty expensive, but by joinint the
International Association of Assistance Dog Partners, IAADP, you can also
get it free.

Their website is IAADP.org.
Hope this helps, and that all goes well with the vet appointment.

Blessings,
Susan & Christopher