[NAGDU] Membership forms

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:54:23 UTC 2022

Yes, I honestly don't remember if that question was there when I
worked with the membership data, but Cindy is correct. The reason is,
of course, partially to collect data. But it's also so that members
can be connected with other members who share their interests. State
affiliate presidents get this data, and if there is a guide dog
division or other guide dog users in the affiliate, they can connect
the member to those resources. I imagine most people will answer that
they use both a dog and a cane if they are a guide dog user. I also
think this would be better than the alternative, choosing either or,
when for most of us it's both, even when we have a dog.

Sadly, being between dogs means I would only choose yes on using a
cane, but I'd choose yes to both as well and hopefully again soon!

Julie

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of