[NAGDU] Come Join us for the Next Yappy Hour On Saturday, October 29, 2022

Stacie Gallegos - NAGDU sgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Oct 28 00:01:37 UTC 2022

				Greetings from NAGDU,

We hope this email finds everyone doing well and continuing to stay safe. I”m happy to report that Fall weather has finally arrived here in Texas!
please share this announcement wherever appropriate.

The National Association of Guide Dog Users would like to invite you to our next Yappy hour. The Yappy hour is a virtual social gathering to socialize and have a good time.

Everyone is welcome whether you are a current or former guide dog user, thinking about becoming a guide dog user, are a puppy raiser or trainer, are friends with other guide dog users, puppy raisers, or trainers, or simply think that guide dog users are cool.

This informal meeting takes place every two weeks unless otherwise noted. By informal, we truly mean it. While serious topics about guide dog users may come up from time to time, we will not be holding any NAGDU or NFB business during this meeting. The meeting information is as follows.