[NAGDU] Come Join the National Association of Guide Dog Users Board of Director's Meeting on Sunday, October 30, 2022

Stacie Gallegos - NAGDU sgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Oct 28 00:36:23 UTC 2022

	Greetings from NAGDU,

I’m happy to report that Fall has finally arrived here in Texas.  It’s once again time for the monthly Board of Directors  Meeting. The meeting details are below. If you would like to submit questions to the NAGDU Board to be addressed during the  meeting, please send an email with your questions to board at nagdu.org <mailto:board at nagdu.org>. The deadline to email questions for this month’s meeting will be by 12 PM Central time on Sunday, October 30, 2022.

 Come join the National Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors meeting 	 this Sunday, October 30, 2022. please share this announcement wherever appropriate.

It is time once again for the National Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors monthly meeting. We hope you will be able to join us this coming Sunday. The Zoom meeting information follows.

Meeting Name: NAGDU Monthly Board Meeting

Date: Sunday, October  30, 2022

Time: 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific, 4 PM Alaska

App Connection

Direct-Connect Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800?pwd=dWg3WmhKRVNkOXYyODIrYncxek1sdz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800?pwd=dWg3WmhKRVNkOXYyODIrYncxek1sdz09>
Meeting ID: 632 632 5800

Passcode: 632

One-Tap Mobile

Houston: +13462487799,,6326325800#

New York: +16468769923,,6326325800#

Manual Dial (Conference Call Style)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 632 632 5800

To be recognized as a valid participant when joining from a computer, smartphone, or tablet, we ask that you use your real name when connecting. Otherwise, you might not be admitted.

This meeting, along with all other NAGDU events is available in the NAGDU Public Events Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this link:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
If you have any questions about this meeting or about any other NAGDU events, please contact the National Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors, board at nagdu.org <mailto:board at nagdu.org>, 346-439-7444.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you this Sunday.

—
Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
Https://www.nagdu.org <https://www.nagdu.org/>
(346) 439-7444  |  SGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:SGallegos at nagdu.org>
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”