[NAGDU] Where can I find On the Go? Was Re: Important Read/Respond Ideas for Possible Products to Make available in the Independence Market

Carlos M Contreras groups at aplenavista.com
Tue Sep 20 13:10:33 UTC 2022

Hello Julie,

What is the address for your store? It will be nice to visit it since in one week I will be in The Seeing Eye training with my second guide dog.

Sorry to ask this question on the list, but I was not able to find a link to reply only to the sender of the previous message. Is this possible on this group? On other groups  I have the option of replying to the group, or just directly to the sender of a previous message.

Cordially,

Carlos M Contreras
San Juan, PR