[NAGDU] Are you considering or have you decided not to get a new guide dog because of concerns about flying?

Albert Elia al4.elia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:54:20 UTC 2023

Hello everyone. As part of our advocacy with the department of transportation, we are looking for individuals who have decided not to get a new guide dog because of concerns about being able to fly under the new 2021 ACAA airline regulations, or who are considering not getting a new guide dog because of those concerns. If you are such a person, please contact me ASAP. Thank you very much.

Al Elia
NAGDU board member
aelia at nagdu.org