[NAGDU] wayfinding tag system helpOT:

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:36:15 UTC 2023

Hello all-

I am researching  what wayfinding tag systems  would be suggested for our local county airport in Westchester County. I want to provide at least three options. If you all don’t mind, only complete recommendations, please. I do not want to be on a chase for a website or company due to being in a time crunch for the information.

Your recommendations will assist our County in updating the planned upgrades in their disability services as the County executes the master plan for updating and renovating the airport.

To make this guide dog related, the airport has also been receptive to the suggestions  to renovate the pet relief area and signage, thanks to our advocacy.

I would appreciate if respondents  use my email address as I  might miss a response in the digest. 😊My email is anniecms64 at gmail.com <mailto:anniecms64 at gmail.com> .

Please remember I am seeking complete information on company, app, contact information and an example of where it is currently being used.

Thanks in advance if you respond with the information. 😊

Best,

Annie

Ann Chiappetta M.S.

http://www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com/>

Making Meaningful Connections Through Media

Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com <mailto:Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com>

Blog: www.thought-wheel.com <http://www.thought-wheel.com/>

914.393.6605

"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."

- Neil Gaiman

Ann Chiappetta M.S.

http://www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com/>

Making Meaningful Connections Through Media

Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com <mailto:Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com>

Blog: www.thought-wheel.com <http://www.thought-wheel.com/>

914.393.6605

"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."

- Neil Gaiman

_._,_._,_

  _____

Links:

View/Reply Online (#30977) <https://acblists.org/g/Leadership/message/30977>  | Reply To Group <mailto:Leadership at acblists.org?subject=Re:%20%5BLeadership%5D%20wayfinding%20tag%20system%20help>  | Reply To Sender <mailto:anniecms64 at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BLeadership%5D%20wayfinding%20tag%20system%20help>  | Mute This Topic <https://acblists.org/mt/98440998/15441>  | New Topic <https://acblists.org/g/Leadership/post>

_._,_._,_

 <mailto:Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com> Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com

Blog:  <http://www.thought-wheel.com/> www.thought-wheel.com