[NAGDU] SCAGDU Meeting

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 12:15:49 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The SC Association of Guide Dog Users (SCAGDU) would like to invite you to our meeting on Monday, April 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM Eastern! Below will be our agenda for this month and the Zoom information to join us is below my signature!

Agenda:
Welcome and Introduction
Zoom etiquette
Pledge of allegiance
One Minute Message & NFB Pledge
Roll call
Treasurers Report
Secretary report
Misconceptions of a Guide Dog
Update on Krispy Kreme fund raiser
Updates from NAGDU

Steve Cook
Krispy Kreme
Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two) original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our fundraising sales page below.
https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens

NFB of SC Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)