[NAGDU] Lab/Golden crosses..

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 03:41:22 UTC 2023

And each horse is also an individual also. Example: Jazzy kicks out and
squeals at other horses in stalls next to hers, and becomes jealous. That is
why I was kicked by Jazzy, the miniature horse, two weeks ago. Its also my
fault for not paying attention and not knowing that horses can become
jealous of the people they really like. But other mares don't do that. If
Jazzy were mine, I would separate her from other horses for awhile, then I
would reintroduce her to other horses, using positive reinforcement clicker
training to show her how I expect her to behave around them.

Josh