[NAGDU] Hello

Jackie schiemja at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:41:16 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone! I am a new guide dog user. I got my dog from Southeastern Guide Dogs in FL even though I live in Ohio. Yesterday we celebrated 6 months as a team!

I did have a question. Is anyone going to the Washington Seminar? I’m going this year and I’m worried about having the time and a place around the senate buildings to let him relieve himself. He won’t go on concrete so I’m really worried about it. Has anyone been to the Washington Seminar before? How did you handle this???

Thank you for your time!

Jaclyn Schiemann