[NAGDU] Hello

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 13 14:12:01 UTC 2023

Hi Jackie.  Welcome to the list!  And congratulations on your 6-month anniversary.
You have a bit of time.  Could you convince him to go on concrete?  It's not much fun, because you have to insist until he does, but it makes life much easier.  He can relieve anywhere that's available and safe, and you don't have to go hunting for grass.

Just out of curiosity, what's his name and breed?  My boy is Igloo, and he's a yellow lab/golden cross from The Seeing Eye.  He's my 8th guide dog, and our 2nd anniversary is coming up in January.
Tracy