[NAGDU] Yeast infection

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 16 21:37:27 UTC 2023

Krokus had a yeast infection in one ear in September, and a new one we got
treated today, 3 months apart.  Before now, he hasn't had an ear infection
for years, since I eliminated chicken.  I'm thinking, if it's his dogfood,
it wouldn't be 3 months between, but I'm not sure.  I'm thinking it might be
some of the extras he gets, so we'll try eliminating those.

I asked the vet, but really she didn't know, either.

I know there are people here who have made some study of such things, and
I'd welcome an opinion.  Meantime, we'll cut out the goodies and keep giving
him the dogfood he's been eating, which is Taste of the Wild Ancient
Mountain:  lamb with millet, barley, and brown rice, along with other minor
ingredients.

Tracy