[NAGDU] Question about share ride drivers and dog hair

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:20:01 UTC 2023

Joy, I get what you’re saying, but it’s really quite judgmental. There could be various circumstances. Some people grooming, the dog still shed a lot. In any case, you can’t refuse to take a dog because somebody didn’t groom it. That’s irrelevant. And I really don’t think we have the right to make that kind of judgments here.
,
Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone