[NAGDU] it's a win! Victor stream and the audible service. Fw: A final update

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 02:18:31 UTC 2023

The following is the final e-mail I'll need to send regarding this.
To those that signed, thank you!
See below!

Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.