[NAGDU] UBER SERVICE ANIMAL HOTLINE NUMBER

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 6 06:20:47 UTC 2023

Before folks get too excited, it’s worth noting that this number is not documented in any of Uber’s official policies. Also, it’s been reported that this number actually forwards to the safety hotline, and calling for service animal issues that don’t directly lead to a safety issue is discouraged.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV, WRVB670 - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962