[NAGDU] Probiotics

Janet Drashinsky janetnynj9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 00:03:19 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,
My brother's 2 and a half year old Golden is on a daily Probiotic.  He buys
the capsule; he opens the capsule and sprinkles the powder over her food.
When she stays with me I sprinkle the powder over a piece of banana.
I hope this helps:)
Janet :)
Sorry, I haven't made it to the last few Yappy Hours.