[NAGDU] Probiotics

Sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:46:40 UTC 2023

Hi, Annette!

My little velvet had soft stool for almost a year. That finally settle down, and her stools are firm. I was really worried about it, but my vet said she will be fine! At the same time, it took a long time for her to park. I gave her so much time to park, rather than letting her be out there for as long as she wanted to be. That was the best decision I could have made. I’m so glad that your dog is fine as well!

 Sunshine and Velvet

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro