[NAGDU] Guide Dog Programs in the States

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Sat Jan 28 00:54:23 UTC 2023

You need to be a current client of Leader Dogs and have trained at the school before they will consider you for home and/or their flex program.
The flex training program, first part at school and finish training at home. They do have home delivery, but their main training is at the school.

Best,
Sarah