[NAGDU] 2023 seminar and business meeting

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:55:50 UTC 2023

I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the work that NAGDU and, of
course, the NAGDU Board, is doing for guide dog users.  Also, as a virtual
participant, I wanted to thank you for a great job this year!  It was almost
like being there, just missing the personal interaction. I think if I was
Al, I'd be exhausted after all of the patience and painstaking explanation
of the issues we are facing and the best ways to deal with them.

Thanks, everybody!

Charlene