[NAGDU] My experience flying on United

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Jul 4 13:15:13 UTC 2023

I just flew United and though sending in the form initially had some issues, once it was in, I was able to call the United Disability Help Desk, or whatever they are called, and using the automated system, was able to learn that my paperwork  had been processed and all was fine. No one asked at the gate or ticket counter.

Imho, sans the access issues with the form, that’s how it should work. It’s easy to get caught up in all of the bad experiences, and yes, I’ve had them but honestly they are more rare than not. We just don’t report all the times things work.

That said, I haven’t flown home yet. 😄