[NAGDU] My dog

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jul 18 14:13:54 UTC 2023

Hello Cindy, I am sorry to hear this. Question, was an assessment done
in your neighborhood. I'm curious as to how this was determined. Let's
say that you walk slower, I know there are dogs that are trained for
slower walkers just like there are bullet-fast dogs that walk at nearly
5 miles per hour. This is why I ask.

Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org