[NAGDU] My dog

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Tue Jul 18 14:20:13 UTC 2023

I was going to ask much the same. Also, Cindy, I don't know what school you applied to, but there are some schools who work with people who don't have active always on the go sort of lifestyles, or who may not have a lot of physical stamina, depending on the situation. I know this, because I'm one of those people and still have a guide dog. Mostly though, I'm truly sorry about the denial. Thinking of you.

Sherry
Sherry.gomes at outlook.com