[NAGDU] My dog

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Wed Jul 19 02:21:14 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I lost the original email that was posted here.

Cindy, don't be afraid to change schools. The way I look at this is these
schools are meant to be here for us, if you weren't happy with your phone
service you would go somewhere else.

I know several people who have changed schools, so shop around, and don't be
afraid to commit to another school. End of the day it is all about us the
client.

Best of luck.

Cheers.

Brent.