[NAGDU] To Tina, Janine, and regarding different ways of handling access issues

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:39:55 UTC 2023

We cannot demand accountability from everyone. Is it an ideal? Yes. However, there are those who simply don’t see the value of united action, at least they don’t until they become victims of discrimination or separate but equal treatment. Let’s try not to be so heavy handed about what people need to do. We can try to make them feel a little guilty, but mainly to lead by example will often be our best shot.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone