[NAGDU] The dreaded cone

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:37:55 UTC 2023

I finally invested in one of the soft cones similar to the one Tracy
described after using the plastic cones a few times. I found the soft
cone worked just as well. I much prefer having the dog bump into
humans or furniture with the soft cone.

I also tried one of those doughnut type collars. That didn't work for
that particular dog. She was flexible enough to reach the spot even
with the collar on.

I'm glad Krokus is doing well. Such a scary experience.

Danielle