[NAGDU] The dreaded cone

Lynette Kersey wags2woofs at charter.net
Tue Jul 25 18:33:37 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,
My dog had surgery in March and I used the inflatable cone. I found it good during the day when I could supervise her. However, at night she was still able to reach her incision somehow. I think the cone would deflate just a bit during the day so she could reach.
I also sued a body suit that covered her surgery site. It was her abdomen. I liked it but it was snug so a bit of a pain to put on and remove.
If you get the inflatable cone, the one from amazon is better than the one from pet smart.
Thanks for the info about the Zen cone. I hope to never need another cone, but it’s nice to have the information.

Lynette
Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking.
C.J. Watts