[NAGDU] schools that use food rewards

Madison Martin madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 1 22:27:36 UTC 2023

Hi Cindy,
Sorry that you'll see this exact same message twice.
I am dealing with some yes. I know that my lifestyle isn't suitable for a guide dog as I hardly go anywhere as I don't have a job or anything and besides I doubt my O&M skills are good enough even though I've working with an instructor so I don't think it'd be wise to apply to any schools right now as I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't be accepted to any. I just want to gather information on the various schools for when/if the time comes that I feel like there's a real chance that I'd get accepted; in other words ready to apply.