[NAGDU] Flying, part 2

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 21 12:12:09 UTC 2023

I don't actually have a copy of the service animal form.  I think I filled
it out on the United website, though it's been a while and I forget.
I do have the form I filled out for my trip to Ireland, on the same airline,
earlier this year.  Should I bring that?  Am I actually a first-class
citizen?
Tracy