[NAGDU] Flying, part 2

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:48:41 UTC 2023

I would keep my DOT service Dog from with me.
When I was flying United March 12 2023 from Minnesota, I was stopped and asked if I had the DOT service animal forms printed out and on my person. The woman of color asked me to present them. I informed her that I had uploaded them on the website, and I had no way to print them out. So she went to check the system a couple of times and then she came back and said well we did find your form, however, you must have a printed copy in the airport. She also asked me if I had a copy of the forms on my phone and I said yes only  Because yes I did but still. Everyone, be vigilant and be safe when traveling to and from convention. I’m sure this issue is going to show up one way or another. We are still far removed from the day after civil rights.