[NAGDU] Flying, part 2

Christina Moore moorechristina107 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:22:25 UTC 2023

Yeah when I fly, I keep the form with me. I think they are good for a year
or so but I could be off on that timing.
Does anyone know if you switch airlines you have to use that airline's
form? I did do the new form when I flew the different airline back last
September but not sure if you can use the same form since it is pretty much
the same thing just a different airline on it.
Christina