[NAGDU] Advocacy Around Flying

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Jun 21 23:10:42 UTC 2023

Hello Michael and others interested. We will definitely have updates
concerning flying with your guide dog, the forms, and what NAGDU has
been doing.

The NAGDU seminar and business meetings will definitely have this
discussion in the agenda. We look forward to seeing you there in person,
but if you can't come in person, you can still join via Zoom. Once the
agendas are finalized, they will be shared on our lists. Meanwhile, I
highly encourage you to register for one or both of the meetings. You an
find the details from the following link.

https://nagdu.org/national-convention

Thanks.

Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users