[NAGDU] sad news from one of our long-time members and friends

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 18:50:20 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I am sad to tell you that Holly McKnight's father passed away after
suffering a massive stroke.
Holly asked me to let everyone know about her loss,
and I know she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Here is what she posted on Facebook.
On Monday night of this week, my dad had a massive stroke. At approximately
138 central time on June 23, his next stroke was that a beauty. He is now
hole again in the arms of Christ. I was holding his hand. It was very
peaceful.

--
Elizabeth Campbell