[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 2 15:04:12 UTC 2023

Good morning, with my previous guy dog, I had reactions with that particular flea collar. She began having diarrhea, and as soon as I stopped it, it went away. I use the Sim Perica trio. It is an oral pill that she chews up like a treat once a month. This treats, Heartworms, worms, fleas, and ticks. I have always had very good luck with this pill on any dogs that I have had. The only reason I tried the color, was because a friend bought it for me. But I really don’t like my dog wearing a flea collar because of the chemicals on it that get on your hands. Hope this helps. There are a lot of other good remedies out there . But when you change, you do need to pay attention to any changes in your dog. I used to like the topical K9 Advantix two. My dog started getting very sick. And it took a long time, but we finally figured out that it was the topical solution.

Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma