[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:12:57 UTC 2023

We use the same flea and tic collar here in SC and have not had any issues.

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division