[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Mar 2 16:01:12 UTC 2023

Hi, Annette.

I use Bravecta.  It's a pill you give once every three months. My dog
thought it was a treat and had no issues with it.

Very recently the manufacturer introduced a monthly version that does
the same thing.   It is significantly cheaper in the short term, about
$25 a dose versus the nearly $80 every three months.

There are more alternatives that come in pill form, or you could try
something topical like Frontline.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com