[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Mar 3 01:03:00 UTC 2023

You can get it from Chewy, I believe there's a discount if you use their
autoship option.

Your vet may also have their own on line system that is partnered with a
pet pharmacy.  Mine does, and they have sales all of the time, as well
as autoship discounts.  It's especially handy if you live in a place
that requires year around flea and tic prevention.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com