[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 04:45:49 UTC 2023

Hi folks,
I get my dog's flea and heartworm meds from Chewy. You have to have your
dog heartworm tested once a year. You give Chewy your vet info to get the
test results and they will ship the meds. It is cheaper than buying from
the vet. I use the Autoship and get a discount. I get Aristotle's food from
there on Autoship as well. I get both the food and meds delivered right to
my door. Better than lugging it in a cart on the bus!

Lyn and Aristotle