[NAGDU] Another Source for Pet medications

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Fri Mar 3 02:12:09 UTC 2023

Hello Lisa,

I had a close look, and a couple of aspects suggest they aren't in a
Ustralia. The phone number provided has to many numbers for Australia.

Most of the Australian websites have .com.au on the end of them, where this
one has only .com they from what I could see didn't premote being Australian
either.

Cheers.

Brent.