[NAGDU] Another Source for Pet medications

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 03:47:05 UTC 2023

I think Pet Shedpetshed.com Vancouver Canada. They do get there heartworm medication from Australia because you don’t need a prescription in Australia for the medication. I love pet shouldn’t of been ordering from them for years and years. You can get heart guard plus for $58 a year instead of double that in the United States An and you don’t need a prescription

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer