[NAGDU] Advice on Nail Grinding

Marj Schneider marjschneider at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 3 21:38:05 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Thanks very much to those of you who offered concrete suggestions on
this. The grinder I bought is at the following link on amazon. I do
think it's quiet, is easy to hold and is charged through a USB port. It
has two speeds. As I mentioned, I bought it based on the recommendation
of a Seeing Eye grad who uses it regularly. I'm sure there are other
good ones available, but this one was affordable. I'm hoping for success
with this because I don't want the expense of a groomer and I think
trimming can be more anxiety-producing and sometimes painful if too much
is trimmed. Grinding is a rather different process, but it does need to
be done quite regularly, as others have mentioned. I always have
shepherds and their claws just don't wear down the way some dogs' claws
will. I've always had to deal with having them trimmed and want to try
this other approach.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09198L3Y4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09198L3Y4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1>

Marj