[NAGDU] Flee and tick control

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:54:33 UTC 2023

When I got my boy from Leader Dogs for the Blind almost 5 years ago they
sent me home with Advantix and I did not find it to actually last the
entire month. So I changed to Frontline plus 45-88 lbs and this has worked
wonderfully for me since. I get a 6 month supply from Chewy and buy the
Heart guard from my vet every year. This process has worked well for me. I
give this Frontline plus every month no matter the season because the last
few years in Ohio we have not had very cold winters and so the fleas are
out longer  and longer. I noticed the first few times I used this medicine
if I got it on my hands I had a small allergic reaction but as long as I
remember to wash my hands after using it I am fine. I do both the Heart
guard and Frontline plus the first of every month. I have found that
breaking up the heart guard in my boy's breakfast that day causes less
stomach issues.