[NAGDU] Adding my dog to my international trip

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 8 15:28:03 UTC 2023

At last United has added my dog to my trip to Ireland.  I had to email them
their DOT forms, pictures of all 5 pages of Igloo's USDA health certificate,
his most recent rabies vaccine certificate, and the email confirming that
someone from Ireland's Ministry of Agriculture will be seeing us when we
arrive in Dublin.  Whew! And I will have print copies of all this jazz with
me as well.  But at last it's done, and I didn't have to scream for a CRO
(at least not yet).

Thanks for the help and advice.

Tracy