[NAGDU] Adding my dog to my international trip

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Wed Mar 8 16:07:18 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy. I really appreciate the update. This helps me know even more what people can expect when they fly there on United. Rabies-free countries are tough with their rules so the airlines don't want to be left holding the bag. I know, that means it falls on us. I hope you have a wonderful and exciting trip!