[NAGDU] over-the-counter pain meds..

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Mar 20 03:40:12 UTC 2023

I have given my dogs some sort of coded medication for arthritis in the past
but it has been enough years ago now that I don't remember. I would call and
ask the vet what OTC you can give that might give your dog some relief. Some
dogs respond well to some gentle massage and heat but I would be careful. I
did find a dog bed or big pillow for my dog to lie on helped keep them
comfortable. Good luck. Give you pup extra hugs and loves for us.