[NAGDU] Home Again

Carlos M Contreras groups at aplenavista.com
Tue Mar 21 17:18:08 UTC 2023

My understanding is that having the subscription will only help you with notifications sent by Home Again to other customers in your area. The chip will still be able to be read by someone with the right equipment ie. veterinarians, or in some cases local police, and they can notify Home Again that your pet was found, and they will still notify you.

Remember that the chip is only usefull in the case that you have lost your dog and someone find it and take it somewhere to check if the dog have a chip. It is not something that if you have lost your dog, you can call Home Again, and they will be able to locate it on a map via GPS.