[NAGDU] Home Again

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:30:00 UTC 2023

Hi,

How much does it cost to renew? Also, what advantages do you receive when
renewing? I understand the chip will still give your information if scanned.

Steve Cook
Do you enjoy reading books? How about discussing books? Well we would like
to invite you to the group for the discussion and recommendation of books
for everyone! When recommending books, always include the title, author and
the platform you found the book. To subscribe to this list, send a message
to bookdiscussionandrecommendations+subscribe at googlegroups.com