[NAGDU] United service animal form

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue May 23 13:05:47 UTC 2023

Here I am again asking about the damned travel form for my guide dog.

I travelled internationally in March on United, and I uploaded the service
animal form before they would let me go.

Last night I booked another flight on United, travelling domestically.  I
called the disability desk and asked about the form, and they said to go to
my trips and add an accommodation, and I might even see that the form was
already there.

I tried to do that this morning, but there's no option under special
accommodations to add a service animal or either link to or upload the form.

What am I missing?  Does it take these bozos a while to give me the
possibility of adding their ridiculous and insulting form?

I cannot say how much I hate this.

Tracy