[NAGDU] United service animal form

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:42:00 UTC 2023

Tracy,
You have to scroll down farther on the trip details page, their's a
section that says add a service animal, you click on that link, and the
I can find step by step instructions for you, as I recently had to do it
for a passenger on my flight to houston when I booked our flight to
houston back in march.
Also make sure under accommodations you've told it you have a service
animal. You probably already did that but sometimes that matters
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!