[NAGDU] choosing schools

Melissa R. Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:38:32 UTC 2023

Hi.
These are good questions. I can only tell you my experience.
I received a letter with questions and instructions of what to bring to
class. Also there was page devoted to food choices.
Then each week the chef would ask about what choices for meals.
As for weather, My dog would work through lots of weather. I do know of some
people that used mushers secret, and or bootees. I also know people that
will ask for a city dog. So that is my experience. Lastly, the schools do
have awesome food. If that is important to you, then attach a narrative to
your application, or mention it in your Interview.
Best,
Melissa R Green and Pj